Lolane Pixxel Hair Straightening Cream – Thailand
Product details of LOLANE Pixxel Professional Hair Straightening Cream
- LOLANE Pixxel Professional Hair Straightening Cream-110gm
- Normal for light curly hair
- Strong for heavy curly hair
- With 4 innovation helps conditioning after straightening
- Healthy Hair – Strong hair, not dry, shine an keep moist
- Smooth and Shine
- Instant lock – Fast lock start in 10 minutes
- For Strong or Curly Hair. Extra cream added.
- Quick straight within 10 mins. For soft and smooth straight hair.
- Wash your hair with shampoo. No conditioner needed. Rinse off and blow dry for damp hair.
- Wear gloves and squeeze Lolane Pixxel Hair Straightening in a plastic or glass bowl.
- Divide your hair into small parts, then apply cream onto each parts starting from the back part of your neck. Leave away from hair roots about 1 m. Leave it for 20 – 30 mins.
- Test your hair flexibility every 5 -10 mins by using both index fingers curl your hair and pull it out. If it stretches out double times, the performance of the product reaches its peak. (Hair elasticity and flexibility depend on individual hair condition)
- Rinse with clean water without shampoo. Be careful not to get into eyes
- Then blow dry and straighten your hair with straightener by dividing your hair into small parts and straighten each parts to the hair length, leaving 1 inch from hair roots.
- . Squeeze hair color cream into plastic bowl, then apply the product onto your hair
- Use a wide tooth comb to gently straighten your hair.
- Leave the stretching hair for 10 minutes. The product will keep your hair straighten.
- . Wash your hair thoroughly without shampoo, then apply hair conditioner or hair treatment for soft and smooth hair effect. Rinse off with clean water and blow dryer. Give your desired hair styling.
LOLANE Pixxel Professional Hair Straightening Cream-60ml Pixxelis a space technology company working towards creating India’s first constellation of microsatellites in the LEO, and more.The images gathered byPixxel’ssatellites will provide up-to-date information relevant to climate monitoring, crop yield prediction, urban planning