The Ordinary Lactic Acid Price in Bangladesh
Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 5% formulation offers very mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation. A stronger 10% formula is available here.
Benefits Of The Ordinary Lactic Acid:
Visibly targets uneven tone, textural irregularities and fine lines. Offers a very mild exfoliation at a 10% concentration.
Offering a gentle exfoliation at a 10% concentration, this lightweight serum works to improve skin texture, reducing pigmentation caused by acne scars and age spots by stimulating cell regeneration. The addition of hyaluronic acid strengthens the lipid barrier to improve the skin’s ability to attract and retain moisture, leading to healthier, stronger skin.
- Lactic Acid – An alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that exfoliates skin with quick and visible results.
- Tasmanian Pepperberry – Reduces any inflammation or sensitivity caused by exfoliation.
- Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% causes enhanced sensitivity to sunlight, always follow by sun protection.
- Find out everything you need to know about The Ordinary’s Lactic Acid Serums
- This how to build a skincare routine with The Ordinary products.
Ingredients Of The Ordinary Lactic Acid:
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
How to Use The Ordinary Lactic Acid:
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.