Showing all 8 results
- 15% OFF
Chaoba Hair Treatment Conditioner In BD
- 39% OFF
Dove Shampoo Environmental Defense In BD
- 20% OFF
L’Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner
- 34% OFF
Sunsilk Perfect Straight Conditioner In BD
- 12% OFF
The Body Shop Banana Truly Nourishing Conditioner In BD
- 14% OFF
WOW Skin Science Hair Conditioner
- 10% OFF
WOW skin science hair conditioner In BD
- 23% OFF
XHC Xpel Hair Care Ginger Conditioner In BD
Best Quality Hair Conditioner Price in Bangladesh
Hair conditioner is a hair care product used to enhance the feel, appearance and manageability of hair. Its foremost purpose is to lessen friction within strands of hair to concede smoother brushing or combing, which might differently cause damage to the scalp. Several different advantages are often advertised, such as hair rehabilitation, strengthening, or a decrease in split ends.
Conditioners are available in a broad range of forms including viscous liquids, gels and creams as well as flatter lotions and sprays. Hair conditioner is normally used after the hair has been deteriorated among shampoo. It is implemented and worked into the hair and may unless being washed out a little time later or left in.
Types of Conditioner
- Pack conditioners are dense and thick, among a high content of cationic surfactants that are capable to bind to the hair structure and “glue” the hair superficies scales together. These are normally applied to the hair for a larger time. The surfactants are based on long, upright aliphatic fatty acid chains related to saturated fatty acids. Their molecules have a trend to crystallize simply to produce a lamellar structure, giving the conditioner greater viscosity, and they tend to produce thicker coatings on the hair facade.
- Leave-in conditioners are lighter and have various surfactants, which compute only a little material to the hair to circumvent weighing down the hair or producing greasiness. They are based on unsaturated fatty acid series, which are twisted, not straight. This pattern presents them less predisposed to crystallizing, inventing a lighter, short viscous mixture and giving a significantly thinner coating on the hair. The contrast between pack and leave-in conditioners is comparable to the distinction among fats and oils, the latter being short viscous. Leave-in conditioner is intended to be used in a comparable way to hair oil, anticipating the tangling of hair and retaining it smooth. Its use is especially widespread by those among naturally curly or kinky hair.
- Ordinary conditioners consolidate any aspects of pack and leave-in conditioners. Conventional conditioners are commonly applied directly after employing shampoo, and manufacturers normally produce a conditioner equivalent for different kinds of shampoo for this persistence.
- Hold conditioners, based on cationic polyelectrolyte polymers, keep the hair in a craved shape. These have a purpose and composition comparable to diluted hair gels.
- Cleansing conditioners are a unique category, typically based on an aggregate of amphoteric and cationic surfactants that can be applied in place of a shampoo unless as a pre-treatment before shampooing for hair that is weakened or very kinky.
History of Hair Conditioner
For ages, natural oils have been utilized to shape human hair. A conditioner familiar among men in the late Victorian epoch was Macassar oil, but this commodity was considerably greasy and needed pinning a tiny cloth, acknowledged as an antimacassar, to chairs and sofas to retain the upholstery from being harmed by the oil.
The current hair conditioner was formed at the turn of the 20th century when perfumer Édouard Pinaud impersonated a product he named Brilliantine at the 1900 Exposition Universelle in Paris. His product was meant to soften men’s hair, including beards and mustaches.
Since the contrivance of Pinaud’s initial products, modern science has elevated the hair conditioner industry to combine those made among silicone, fatty alcohols, and quaternary ammonium aggregates. These chemical products have the advantages of hair conditioner outwardly feeling greasy or heavy.
Mechanism of action
The surface layer of a hair follicle is named the epidermis and is composed broadly of keratin. This is valuable in mildly acidic cysteine groups. When the hair is decreased these groups can deprotonate, providing the hair a negative charge.
The elements in conditioner, particularly positively accredited quaternary ammonium species, such as Behentrimonium Chloride or polymers that are perceived as Polyquaternium-XX, where XX is an imperious number, can then shift attached to the hair via electrostatic interactions. Once attached these syntheses have different effects.
Their long hydrocarbon backbone accommodates to lubricate the facade of separately hair follicle, diminishing the sensation of incivility and supporting combing. The exterior coating of cationic groups implies that hairs are resisted from each different electrostatically, which decreases clumping. The syntheses can also act as antistatic agents, which accommodates to reduce frizzing.
Buy Hair Conditioner in BD Online
Now you can buy conditioners from online. Apsara is the largest online cosmetics store in BD. Here you can find the largest amount of hair conditioners. You can get top branded products at an affordable price. You can get the best products undoubtedly.
Buy the best hair conditioner at the low price online in Bangladesh from Apsarah.com with home delivery service
We additionally provides a home delivery service. So don’t think that much and order your desired product online. Sunsilk, Tresemme, Dove, Loreal, Himala, Pantene branded conditioner are available on the website. Buy and get the amazing experience of original cosmetics shopping online in BD.