Best Primer Makeup Price in Bangladesh
There is a lot of mystery about primer in all makeup products. Everyone knows that primer is essential for flawless and long-lasting makeup, but there is still a lot of skepticism about its proper selection and use.
Primer is a very important part of applying makeup. The primer helps to hide facial hair follicles, fine lines, and smooth the skin by smoothing the skin tone so that the foundation sits well on the skin and the makeup is beautiful and long-lasting. Primer is also very effective in removing the cakey look that comes from the foundation or heavy makeup.
Like all other cosmetics, primer is a type of cosmetic that is used to smooth the base of the face and hide various spots before makeup. In the last few years, it has become quite popular among makeup lovers. There are different types of primers to understand skin types and problems. However, it is essential for those whose skin is more oily and uneven.
There are eye primers and lip primers not only for the skin but also for the eyes and lips. It is often seen that after giving eye shadow, the exact color is not visible to the eyes. In that case use eye primer. This makes the eye shadow more colorful and lasts longer and the lip primer is used in exactly the same way to bring out the true color of the lipstick on the lips.
Priming is the most basic step in makeup, it prepares your skin for makeup The primer acts as a layer between your skin and makeup, ensuring that your makeup lasts longer. Your primer can do more than just help with the initial preparation of the skin before makeup. Choosing the right primer provides your skin with the moisture it needs, clears facial pores, covers fine wrinkles, and protects your makeup, brightens, or helps bring a ‘matte finish’ when needed.
Work of A Face Primer
- Primer prevents the oil of the face after a makeover.
- It helps to make the makeup long-lasting.
- It evens the un-even skin tone.
- If there is a pore in the mouth, its size is reduced.
- Prevents the face from turning black after applying make-up.
- Face primer creates a smooth canvas on the face for makeup.
Ideal Face Primer For The Skin
Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer can be used if the pores of the skin look blurry and need a matte finish. It is a tinted primer. It also acts as a color protector. If you want to protect your skin from the sun and smooth your skin, you need to use Dermalzica SkinPerfect Primer SPF 30. For those who are picky about eye makeup, keep an eye primer on hand Using eye primer will not cause wrinkles in the eyeshadow and it will be long-lasting.
How To Use A Face Primer
– After washing the face and applying moisturizer, wait for 5 minutes so that the moisturizer can penetrate the skin well. After 5 minutes, apply primer as the first step of makeup on the face.
– When applying primer, start with a very small amount and apply evenly all over the face. It takes very little and if used too much, the make-up will not sit well on the face.
– After applying primer on the face, apply the concealer and foundation, and set the make-up with face powder.
Some Home-made Face Primers
Pore Minimizing Face Primer
This primer will work very well if you have pores on your face. It will also work well on normal skin.
- Aloe vera gel – 1 tbsp
- Boiled water – 1 teaspoon.
- Organic Cosmetic Kaolin Clay – 1 part to 4 tablespoons
- Glycerin – half a teaspoon
- Combine all ingredients and store in a small container.
Matte Finish Face Primer
Those with oily skin will use this matte finish face primer.
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 2-3 drops of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of rose water
- Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl. Now store the matte face primer in a small container.
Dewey Finish Face Primer
Dewey finish face primer will work very well for dry and sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera gel – 1 tbsp
- Glycerin – 4-5 drops
- Coconut oil – 3-4 drops
- Suitable moisturizer for dry skin – 1 tbsp
Mix all the ingredients together to make a dewey finish moisturizer and store it in a small container.
How To Use
These homemade face primers will stay in the fridge for 8-10 days. Many people have many questions about how and when to use a face primer. Primer is always to be used before applying foundation. At first, wash your face and apply moisturizer. Wait 5 minutes. Then apply a very small amount of primer on your face, especially on the nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin with your fingers. Do not rub. Never use too many primers. After applying the primer, wait another 5 minutes for it to set. Then apply the foundation.